RedMarx

A Forum
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: What's On Your Mind?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 52 time
With the exception of the overt leftist sub tones and "Occupy Movement Politics", this is a pretty good video

Change the words greed to capitalism, people to Proletariat, and democracy/liberty to communism and its a pretty inspirational vid.

"In the name of a greater civilization, we curse those who for the sake of their ambitious dreams, brought about the massacre of so many young lives. No matter how brutal the crime, you will always get glorification of its heroism and tradition from the eunuchs of bourgeois culture." - Amadeo Bordiga

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:35 am 
Comrade

Ding Dong the Witch is dead!

"In the name of a greater civilization, we curse those who for the sake of their ambitious dreams, brought about the massacre of so many young lives. No matter how brutal the crime, you will always get glorification of its heroism and tradition from the eunuchs of bourgeois culture." - Amadeo Bordiga

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:16 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 844 time
There is a thread for this. Also, seriously, has Britain got to the point where people can't do any better than continually repeating the same insulting epithet? Britons must look back to their great past and restore the Empire learn from Shakespeare:

[quote2="Kent"]A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel *****: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.[/quote2]

- Friedrich Engels.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.

2x Security Reasons. DANGER DANGER.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.
ZeroNowhere has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:33 am 
Comrade

This is certainly a thing:

https://www.facebook.com/KevinMooreOffi ... 7878235973

- Friedrich Engels.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 am 
Comrade

Just did a presentation on Marxism, for my sociology class. I guess it was alright, didn't cover everything I wanted to cover though

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 am 
Comrade

Should have told them that Marx was in favour of the infinite perfectibility of humanity by virtue of his existence.

- Friedrich Engels.

Report this post

Post subject: Before you complain about anything
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 pm 
Comrade

Just remember that this exists.

- Friedrich Engels.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:34 pm 
Comrade

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 am 
Comrade

Hammer of Mjolnir and Sickle

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 2 time
Mjolnir is the mythical hammer of Thor. The image is just the pagan equivalent to the image of the Cross and Sickle used by Christian Communists.

"They were one man, not thirty. For as the one ship that held them all; though it was put together of all contrasting things—oak, and maple, and pine wood; iron, and pitch, and hemp—yet all these ran into each other in the one concrete hull, which shot on its way, both balanced and directed by the long central keel; even so, all the individualities of the crew, this man's valor, that man's fear; guilt and guiltiness, all varieties were welded into oneness, and were all directed to that fatal goal which Ahab their one lord and keel did point to."
- Chapter 134, Moby Dick
Captain Ahab has been thanked by:

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next