It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome

Post subject: Re: Official RedMarx HIP-HOP thread
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:59 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 22 time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CsT1dkzQhI

Not famous at all, the one dude got sent to jail for 15 years before this album was released.

Post subject: Re: Unofficial RedMarx HIP-HOP thread
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:24 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 661 time
LOL don't know where did I dig this **** up...

The worst sin we commit is that we degrade our political and organisational tasks to the level of the immediate, “palpable”, “concrete” interests of the everyday economic struggle; yet they keep singing to us the same refrain: Lend the economic struggle itself a political character! We repeat: this kind of thing displays as much “sense for the realities of life” as was displayed by the hero in the popular fable who cried out to a passing funeral procession, “Many happy returns of the day!”
Lenin, What Is To Be Done?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:49 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 159 time

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 159 time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 6 time

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 am 
Comrade

Two from Serbia and one from Croatia...

The worst sin we commit is that we degrade our political and organisational tasks to the level of the immediate, “palpable”, “concrete” interests of the everyday economic struggle; yet they keep singing to us the same refrain: Lend the economic struggle itself a political character! We repeat: this kind of thing displays as much “sense for the realities of life” as was displayed by the hero in the popular fable who cried out to a passing funeral procession, “Many happy returns of the day!”

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:38 am 
Comrade

It's against Milosevic and his regime. Chorus goes: "They are system, instruction, dogma, corruption, terror of institutions, repression kills, mafia, cops, state, bandits, judge, judge and we are the revolution! This is not our Serbia!" Song is cool cause it's against system, politicians, war in Croatia and Bosnia (which is a big thing!) and they scream that street will kill all bastards on power. But of course there's big problem with this group and that is that they are members of Democratic Party (or just supporters), which used to be on power until elections few weeks ago and they are Serbian nationalists (they have songs against Albanians). Anyhow, I like this song and video... it's radical...

First video I posted is pro taking hard drugs. The guy who's walking in the video died of heroin overdose.

Third video is called "Systems falling down" and its a song against Croatian political system with interesting lines such as "imagine that there's no faggots on the streets", so I kind of think that it's appropriate for this forum. :mrgreen:

Искра has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:49 am 
Comrade

Gypsy hip-hop...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:23 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 105 time
Искра wrote:
It's against Milosevic and his regime. Chorus goes: "They are system, instruction, dogma, corruption, terror of institutions, repression kills, mafia, cops, state, bandits, judge, judge and we are the revolution! This is not our Serbia!" Song is cool cause it's against system, politicians, war in Croatia and Bosnia (which is a big thing!) and they scream that street will kill all bastards on power. But of course there's big problem with this group and that is that they are members of Democratic Party (or just supporters), which used to be on power until elections few weeks ago and they are Serbian nationalists (they have songs against Albanians). Anyhow, I like this song and video... it's radical...

First video I posted is pro taking hard drugs. The guy who's walking in the video died of heroin overdose.

Third video is called "Systems falling down" and its a song against Croatian political system with interesting lines such as "imagine that there's no faggots on the streets", so I kind of think that it's appropriate for this forum. :mrgreen:

I get the feeling that Croatian rap is my posts in chat with a beat put under it.

Well, recently I have gotten a bit more appreciation for Hip-Hop by listening to, like, Tech N9ne.

So, I like the more angry rap but since I only just started listening to it I would appreciate some suggestions.

You making other people money
My working day has just begun
its not exactly what i would call fun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:27 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 45 time

and their latest album is def the best hip-hip release of the year

http://illuminate-eliminate.tumblr.com/