RedMarx

A Forum
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Something that's been bothering me
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:50 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 12 time
[quote="black magick hustla"]hey agent equality suck my ****

Cool insult, comrade. Someone's trying hard.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:47 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 504 time
hey look at those GUYS over there

“When the conditions no longer permit an organization to act effectively, when it simply comes down to keeping the tie together that unites the association for the time being in order to re-utilize it at the occasion ; those people can always be found who are not able to accommodate themselves to this situation and who simply want to play busybody and demand ‘to do something’, whereas this something cannot be something else than a stupidity.”-Engels

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:03 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 24 time
Lol I realized as soon as i posted this it was a mistake. Please forgive me for my angry confused paranoid rant up there. It stemmed pretty much from me hating how guys always try and break me and my gf up, so I blamed it on a set of revleft conversations I happened to come across. One of the numerous admins should delete this thread. It served no purpose and was completely idiotic to begin with. Time to get back to real topics
Agent Equality has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 504 time
[quote="Agent Equality"]Lol I realized as soon as i posted this it was a mistake. Please forgive me for my angry confused paranoid rant up there. It stemmed pretty much from me hating how guys always try and break me and my gf up, so I blamed it on a set of revleft conversations I happened to come across. One of the numerous admins should delete this thread. It served no purpose and was completely idiotic to begin with. Time to get back to real topics

nah it's all good, ****
“When the conditions no longer permit an organization to act effectively, when it simply comes down to keeping the tie together that unites the association for the time being in order to re-utilize it at the occasion ; those people can always be found who are not able to accommodate themselves to this situation and who simply want to play busybody and demand ‘to do something’, whereas this something cannot be something else than a stupidity.”-Engels

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2