Have thanks: 0 time
http://www.revleft.com/vb/****-t195288/ ... l?t=195288

lol

Report this post

Post subject: Re: thought someone might be interested in this
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:18 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 572 time
Ah yes, and for the record it was me on vocals and Zanthorus on the g00tar. I'm seriously doubting Zanny is a right-winger these days too.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:33 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 844 time
That thread is kind of decent, seems like now that the board is relatively somnolent, members are venting their frustration with it a bit. Surprised they haven't all been called trolls, or gone after for security reasons, though. I guess sectarian taste in music is sort of like Broletariat's reason for banning. (Zan was made a moderator, which was kind of like a right MRA. I think Zanthorus was becoming more rather than less feminist, of course, but they seem to just be going after him for abandoning communism, or interest in it, for advocating the system of Urning, which is quite alright.) Perhaps Broletariat listened to Pulp's 'Disco 2000' (the appeal of which is peculiar. Jarvis Cocker is intentionally putting his speaker down, and the audience is just sort of like, 'How romantic and quaint.' People were lame when marriage was popular.), and then were highly disappointed with Revleft, and eventually exultant when one Deborah Bone died of bone cancer, seemingly suitably despite prior critiques:

It was the equivalent of saying "I only went with her 'cause she looked like you," to Taylor Swift, instant anathema. Not that her recent music videos haven't been basically people encouraging her to hook up with Calvin Harris, apparently, no relation to Creep but probably drunk, in part for not just acting like Creep and digging a bunker as both a surrogate and shelter from Taylor Swift, given that presumably going around romancing with people who look like someone is not her idea of romance. Notwithstanding which people with short blonde hair have had to be spread from films to Pokémon (which invented Taylor Swift in Ruby and Sapphire, if you recall) in order to keep them mildly convincing.

- Friedrich Engels.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.

2x Security Reasons. DANGER DANGER.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:49 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 447 time
If I was going to convert to the other side of the political spectrum I'd pick something flowery like Spenglerism, not something as boring as alt-right MRA.

"Citizen Weston illustrated his theory by telling you that a bowl contains a certain quantity of soup, to be eaten by a certain number of persons, an increase in the broadness of the spoons would produce no increase in the amount of soup. He must allow me to find this illustration rather spoony."
- Marx, Value, Price and profit -

Report this post