PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:27 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 844 time
All I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you

- The Misfits.

S. Artesian's take on current events, mainly during 2014, may be found here. In a rare show of enthusiasm on their part, the wolf is at the door, rather than standing comfortably at a distance and taunting them.

Sample articles include:

Totally Unexpected, Completely Shocking, Unbelievably Surprising.... - In which people are, instead, castigated for their excited evaluations of some documents. It is not about the random appearance of people in elevators.

Shock and Au-Sterity - A report at the time on the state of tumult experienced by bankers and similar people.

Their Favourite Mart(x)ian - An assurance that they are probably more interesting than Louis Proyect, although that's mostly a requirement for notable members in RM. After this they may or may not have turned into a martian, plausibly even a martian with controversial ideas on Bioshock.

The WATD blog itself is based on an old, now-defunct publication of some form, but is mostly written after this.

If they have any issues with this being linked to here, they may bring this up, but as it's writing by a member that isn't published elsewhere, it seems reasonable to link members to it if they are at all interested.

- Friedrich Engels.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.

2x Security Reasons. DANGER DANGER.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.