RedMarx

A Forum
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome

Post subject: the last readable leftist forum on the internet?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:31 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 0 time
hi,

I don’t want to be like the activists who personalized social struggle to a degree that it affected their ability to enjoy life and appreciate the world around them. There is life outside of capitalism, even though it is a universalizing force, and all of our lives inextricably depend on it. Just being in the sun, women, music and literature still makes me happy and I want to stay with those things. I’m going to celebrate all of the martyrs and the self-less because I believe in some degree or at least want to honor self sacrifice, but I don’t believe that’s who I am I just want to live for a while.

I also want to be able to relate to people in their personal struggles under the conditions of capitalism even if they do not have the ability to articulate or locate their struggle as a broader social issue.

revleft, redditt, and redmarx what other forums do you guys know about, i want to devote my life to arguing with internet trolls.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: the last readable leftist forum on the internet?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 844 time
I don't know why people are so concerned about enjoying the world around them. Maybe if it's enjoying you, then you should be concerned, but like you can enjoy it or not enjoy it and it doesn't make any difference ethically or aesthetically. But that aside, welcome, you have a nice name and should have a chat with a certain person about Arvo Part.

Minima wrote:
I also want to be able to relate to people in their personal struggles under the conditions of capitalism even if they do not have the ability to articulate or locate their struggle as a broader social issue.

Fall in love.

Minima wrote:
revleft, redditt, and redmarx what other forums do you guys know about, i want to devote my life to arguing with internet trolls.

I think that Brole has a whole chatroom dedicated to this.

Really, though, most of their struggles are quite generic in basic nature, you'll pretty much get the gist of it from Das Kapital. They only appear varied if you get emotional about them, but that would surely become a bit grating and petty after a while.

- Friedrich Engels.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.

2x Security Reasons. DANGER DANGER.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:53 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 0 time
avro part makes some nice music i listen to fratres while looking at photographs by edward burtynsky its basically how i get off on friday nights

"Fall in love."
u are probably too generous if thats your advice what i meant tho is that i can sympathise with ordinary (read non-marxists) people no matter how terrible their politics are.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:29 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 844 time
...You suffer but why?

- Friedrich Engels.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.

2x Security Reasons. DANGER DANGER.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.

Last edited by ZeroNowhere on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry, that one always takes a while to set up.

Report this post