RedMarx

A Forum
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Everything sucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:12 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 938 time
worst thread ever. I'm inclined to lock it, gulag it, burn it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 572 time
i gotta try and turn noa into a powerlifter first

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:40 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 938 time
as you wish.......

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 31 time
Scanning The Materialist Conception of History involved pretty heavy lifting. It's 2 volumes of 900 pages. http://archive.org/details/DieMateriali ... auffassung

Just to show how hardcore materialist I am, as if it were necessary after this thread; marxist-gold-mine-t1082.html

I got almost no response there, probably because it was too materialist for y'all.

The quality of this thread is caused by immature knee-jerk liberal non-responses to things like emasculation of society due to automation, the escape into self, Egyptian protests, a question (just that) on comparing dominated position in *** to exploitation, etc. All things which have lots of potential for interesting discussion (as proven by the literature on them and attention in media).

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:00 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 844 time
No, it's caused by the fact that the whole 'discussion' of these issues has consisted of an argument from innuendo.

- Friedrich Engels.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.

2x Security Reasons. DANGER DANGER.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.
ZeroNowhere has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:52 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 31 time
I wish I had an argument from innuendo! I'm just posting some thoughts, with no definite direction. Professors ramble all the time (and are ambiguous, even say contradictory things) to provoke their students into thinking and ****. Yeah I hate that ignorant schoolmaster method, because it's patronizing, and I apologize if what I'm doing here sounds like that, but I really don't know though. Honestly, I ask for others to try to engage in a discussion to further our common knowledge (I appreciate Artesian's reference to Cleaver, it was a big help, even if unintended perhaps).

Here's a Beatle song to show I 100% support the emasculation agenda of the cultural marxists:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:39 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 346 time
[quote="Noa"]
Earlier this year [2010], women became the majority of the workforce for the first time in U.S. history. Most managers are now women too. And for every two men who get a college degree this year, three women will do the same.

In the 1970s the biologist Ronald Ericsson came up with a way to separate sperm carrying the male-producing Y chromosome from those carrying the X.
In the ’90s, when Ericsson looked into the numbers for the two dozen or so clinics that use his process, he discovered, to his surprise, that couples were requesting more girls than boys, a gap that has persisted, even though Ericsson advertises the method as more effective for producing boys. In some clinics, Ericsson has said, the ratio is now as high as 2 to 1.

Even more unsettling for Ericsson, it has become clear that in choosing the *** of the next generation, he is no longer the boss. “It’s the women who are driving all the decisions,” he says
What if the modern, postindustrial economy is simply more congenial to women than to men?

More to the point, what if the economics of the new era are better suited to women?

Once you open your eyes to this possibility, the evidence is all around you. It can be found, most immediately, in the wreckage of the Great Recession, in which three-quarters of the 8 million jobs lost were lost by men. The worst-hit industries were overwhelmingly male and deeply identified with macho: construction, manufacturing, high finance. Some of these jobs will come back, but the overall pattern of dislocation is neither temporary nor random. The recession merely revealed—and accelerated—a profound economic shift that has been going on for at least 30 years, and in some respects even longer.

I dont know, or care really, about the baby thing (and dont think it is particularly indicative of anything, since seriously how many people actually go to a medical professional in order to choose their baby's gender}, but the rest of the stuff is pretty much true, and not really controversial at all. On an anecdotal level, I don't even remember the last time I had a male coworker. I started a new job as a lab courier at the beginning of this year, and was required to attend an orientation for new low level employees. Out of the 27 new employees, there was not a single male. The only male that I saw during the course of the several hour function, was the CEO of the company, who decided to show up unannounced and 'grace us' with his presence for about a minute and a half... I run all over the place for my job and have met literally just about everyone who works for the company, including for all of the care centers and draw sites affiliated with it. As far as I can tell, the only men in the entire thing are the CEO, and the majority of the 'doctor-owners'. So in other words, the people at the very top of the pecking order tend to be male, and the people at the bottom and the middle levels are exclusively female. Obviously we are talking about a part of the medical field that has been in the female ghetto for a long time, but I think it is getting even moreso, and that this trend is not necessarily completely limited to areas of employment that have been traditionally feminine. Although I think a lot of it is related to the rise in prominence of sectors of the economy that have been traditionally female, and the outsourcing of a lot of the more traditionally male blue collar jobs.

I think the way you are framing the entire subject is pretty reactionary and hysterical though. It is like someone who sees the decline of religiosity and homophobia in society, and laments the loss of traditional values (wtf is 'the dominated position' in *** anyway? wait lemme guess}. But then again, the superstructure tends to lag behind the base in terms of development, and I don't think the shifting demographics of the workforce in some more service based economies has necessarily found its accompaniment in social attitudes yet. But when it happens (or to the extent that it is already happening} that machismo becomes radically de-emphasized as a behavioral norm for men to aspire to (with the obvious corollary that men become less arrogant, patronizing, abusive, and emotionally retarded}, then I cant say I see anything particularly lamentable about that in the first place.
nine has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:48 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 52 time
Women are scourge of the earth! They created capitalism you know. Long live Marxism-Patriarchy!

Broletariet wrote:
making him an admin was the worst move this site ever made

Is there a job opening? I have evidence TFM is a Crypto-Fascist spy!

"In the name of a greater civilization, we curse those who for the sake of their ambitious dreams, brought about the massacre of so many young lives. No matter how brutal the crime, you will always get glorification of its heroism and tradition from the eunuchs of bourgeois culture." - Amadeo Bordiga

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 572 time
TFM wrote:
Broletariat wrote:
making him an admin was the worst move this site ever made.

at least it wasn't me who changed the board description this time around.

FFFFFFUUUU

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:17 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 105 time
Zero once made me an admin, and the Heidi decided to be a killjoy and un-admin me.
It was a fun 10 seconds

You making other people money
My working day has just begun
its not exactly what i would call fun

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next