RedMarx

A Forum
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Heya
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:13 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 57 time
TSM, Situationism is a thing. Situationism is a term. Just because you don't like the term doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You sound like a stalinist crying about how stalinism doesn't exist. Situationism is probably the worst thing to come out of france after Tiqqun. You are stupid and don't you have some alcohol to drink.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 572 time
why do situationists believe in situationism tsm?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:57 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 938 time
Welshy wrote:
TSM, Situationism is a thing. Situationism is a term. Just because you don't like the term doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You sound like a stalinist crying about how stalinism doesn't exist. Situationism is probably the worst thing to come out of france after Tiqqun. You are stupid and don't you have some alcohol to drink.

Hey, did you read what TFM said? Quit being belligerent.

And......

The Situationists are not the worst thing to come out of France. Maurice Chevalier is the worst thing to come out of France. Situationsists aren't even close.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 am 
Comrade

[quote="S.Artesian"][quote="Welshy"]TSM, Situationism is a thing. Situationism is a term. Just because you don't like the term doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You sound like a stalinist crying about how stalinism doesn't exist. Situationism is probably the worst thing to come out of france after Tiqqun. You are stupid and don't you have some alcohol to drink.

Hey, did you read what TFM said? Quit being belligerent.

Honestly given the state of this forum, what I said could hardly be consider belligerent in the greater scheme of things. I only lurk every once in a while now because of how **** this place is and if me harassing TSM for his **** political positions gets him to leave then I might come back to here a bit more.

Quote:
And......

The Situationists are not the worst thing to come out of France. Maurice Chevalier is the worst thing to come out of France. Situationsists aren't even close.
[/quote][/quote]

Never seen any of his movies so I can't comment, but seriously the lasting influence the situationist seem to have on the left of lenin types makes me want to become a stalinist so that killing communists would be consistent with my political beliefs.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 844 time
Situationism is actually the best thing to come from France.

- Friedrich Engels.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.

2x Security Reasons. DANGER DANGER.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 938 time
The best thing to come out of France? I'm not sure but Club des Cordeliers ranks pretty high.

2005 Bordeaux is up there. Jacque Audiard (cine: Read My Lips, The Beat My Heart Skipped might warrant consideration.

As for Welshy's remarks, you know as much as I vigorously disagree with TSM on many things, I don't actually think he has "**** political positions." Against vanguardism? Agreed. For all power to the workers councils, or organs of a similar type? Agreed. Importance of exposing, better yet negating, better yet demolishing, the miasma that passes as "bourgeois culture"-- ok by me-- except I don't think every bit of culture-- painting, sculpture etc.-- that is undertaken and has survived the rule of capital amounts to a spectacle.

So Welshy only lurks, surfacing just once in awhile to give us the benefit of..........yeah exactly of what?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:52 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 112 time
Welshy wrote:

Yes, it's a term. It's not one that has anything to do with the actual theory and/or action of the Situationist International.

I said this earlier in the topic, perhaps you should have bothered reading said posts and their citations to the SI texts in question before churning out this pathetic go at what you graciously term as 'harassment'.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:24 pm 
Comrade

Have thanks: 52 time
Radical Art will crush Capitalism! Art is so dead. I'm dug situationism out of its grave.

"In the name of a greater civilization, we curse those who for the sake of their ambitious dreams, brought about the massacre of so many young lives. No matter how brutal the crime, you will always get glorification of its heroism and tradition from the eunuchs of bourgeois culture." - Amadeo Bordiga

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:01 am 
Comrade

[quote="thesadmafioso"][quote="Welshy"]TSM, Situationism is a thing. Situationism is a term. Just because you don't like the term doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You sound like a stalinist crying about how stalinism doesn't exist. Situationism is probably the worst thing to come out of france after Tiqqun. You are stupid and don't you have some alcohol to drink.

Yes, it's a term. It's not one that has anything to do with the actual theory and/or action of the Situationist International.

I said this earlier in the topic, perhaps you should have bothered reading said posts and their citations to the SI texts in question before churning out this pathetic go at what you graciously term as 'harassment'.

Or maybe you could take the rod out of your *** and stop talking about situationism all the god damn fucking time. Listening to you talk about communism and situationism (or even workers councils, which are **** too) is like listening to some freshman college students who took their first philosophy class and fancy themselves as a new plato or whoever. And yes the term has to deal with the theory and practice of the SI as the term was invent to describe that in the first place. Now **** off.
Welshy has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:10 am 
Comrade

Have thanks: 844 time

- Friedrich Engels.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.

2x Security Reasons. DANGER DANGER.

Was an Admin when RM was important. Was since confused with Negative Creep for being active.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next